THIS PAGE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
The day is drawing near when we honor the women who nurtured us, fed us, worked us, encouraged us, spanked us, yelled at us, believed in us, prayed for us and most importantly, loved us. Although I am a firm believer that we should not just honor the special people in our lives on one particular day… birthdays, Christmas, Mother and Father’s Day, but EVERY DAY! However, most women can attest that their significant other should not walk into the house without having a birthday gift, Christmas gift or Mother’s Day…EVER! Yes, we should honor each other every day, but please do not forget birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas or Mother’s Day.
Since our family is on a quest to Getting Out Of Debt, finding creative or inexpensive ways to show our love has been a goal. Although this can be a little challenging, knowing your spouse has gone out of his/her way to show their love for you in the form of a gift or even cash (I will take both…lol) helps to confirm their appreciation for you.
So, here are some inexpensive Mother’s Day gifts to buy for your mom (ladies) or your wife (men)…and they are all under $50. Note, all of these gifts can be purchased on Amazon, my favorite online site. And men, if you have waited to the last minute to purchase a Mother’s Day gift, ensure you have Amazon Prime which allows you to make purchases and receive them in two-days for FREE (my favorite word). Amazon Prime costs $100/year and it is so worth it. Not only do you get free 2-day shipping, but free movies, free music, free books, free shows, and a ton of free stuff…I love Amazon Prime!
So here are my suggested Mother’s Day Gifts you can purchase on Amazon today!
- Scholl’s Invigorating Pedicure Foot Massager ($28.89). Most women love getting pedicures. The massages are relaxing, the warm, bubbly water is refreshing and the experience leaves you “invigorated”. Here is a great way to receive a reviving foot massage without spending a ton of money.
- Oversized Weekend Bag (42.99). If you (or your wife) is like me, sometimes just packing a quick bag and going on an overnight trip is what I need to relieve stress. Although it is extremely difficult to put all of my clothes in ONE bag (even if it is just an overnight trip), I love cute, oversized weekend bags. They are great for carry-ons on airplanes or just to throw in the trunk for a weekend getaway.
- GOAL Digger Planner 2017 ($15.97). Planners are great for anyone, but especially for moms “on the go”. Although apps are great like Evernote, there is nothing like the power of writing. Writing your goals, making your schedule, creating a plan. This GOAL Digger Planner is great!
- Amazon Fire Tablet ($49.99). We have three Amazon Fire Tablets in our house. And if you are looking for tablet to just surf the web, listen to audio books, or just watch movies, this tablet is perfect and cost-effective.
- Amazon Gift Card ($50). And if you do not know whether your mom, wife or significant other will like any of the aforementioned items, you can never go wrong with a gift card. I make all kinds of purchases on Amazon. From vitamins, to surge protectors, from outfits to essential oils, you can find almost anything on Amazon, so gifting that special person an Amazon gift card can always be an option.
So, that is my 2017 list of Inexpensive Gifts for Mother’s Day…all of which I love! If you have other cost-effective gifts you recommend, comment below and share your gift ideas.
Happy (early) Mother’s Day to all of the Hard-Working Moms! Hope you enjoy YOUR day!